Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie.

Today's your birthday and it's probably the first time you've had a snowy one. . . Since the logistics are so unreliable when it comes to shipping items, I found it hard to get you exactly what I wanted this year so, just so you're completely aware of my good intentions on this momentous occasion, I've decided to list (in picture form) all the things I wasn't able to get you on your birthday this year because of our current address.

















But you did get this . . .so . .








. . . since you're not one for materialistic objects I'll just leave you with this:

I love you Stephanie Nadine Laird.

Happy Birthday.






5 comments:

towniebastard said...

Happy birthday from the upstairs neighbours, Stephanie.

Oh, and Jordan, they ship shiny things up here all the time and the postage is quite reasonable. You can always look into for Christmas, I guess....;)

Jordan~Stephanie said...

keep planting that seed you guys . . . . :)

Tara Muise said...

lol...happy birthday stephanie!! i hope you enjoy your birthday present :-)

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Stephanie!! hope you had a fantastic day!! :)

sarah said...

Hope you had a great day Stephanie!